Use this website to quickly find the most important information about Brussels Airport: Flights (Departures, Arrivals), Parking, Car Hire, Hotels near the airport and other information about Brussels airport. Plan your travel to BRU Airport with the information provided in this site. Check Brussels Travel Guide at Bautrip for more information about Brussels.
Brussels Airport (IATA: BRU, ICAO: EBBR) also called Brussel Nationaal/Bruxelles-National (Brussels National) or Brussels-Zaventem is an international airport located in Zaventem, 11 km (8 miles) northeast of Brussels, Belgium. Is the busiest airport in Belgium.
Brussels Airport serves as a base for Brussels Airlines, Jetairfly and Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium. The busiest routes from the airport are European and Intercontinental as well but just New York is between the top ten busiest international routes.
Brussels airport has one unique terminal but is divided in two piers: A and B. These two piers can be reached from Arrivals and Departures Level.
The bulding is divided in several levels:
- Level -1: Railway Station
- Level 0: Buses and Taxis
- Level 2: Arrivals
- Level 3: Departures
Concourse A - Pier A: It was inagurated in 2002 and handles Schengen flights (gates A1-A60) and non-Schengen flights (gates T61-T72)
Concourse B - Pier B: It is only used for flights non-Schengen.
- 1 terminal with 2 piers / concourses
- In 2015 handled more than 23,4 million passengers
- 3 runways
- Operate with more than 70 airline companies
- 21st busiest airport in Europe
- Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel located in the Airport
- Shuttle services provided to 14 nearby hotels. Check hotels
- free Wi-Fi access.
- Dozens of shops and restaurants (most located on pier A)
There are various options:
- Rail: The Railway Station is located in the airport building, with direct services across Belgium. The most used destination is Brussels South Railway Station (with national and international connections).
- Taxi: Located in front of the arrivals hall. Fare to Brussels is aprox. 45€
- Bus: Bus station is located at Level 0 of the terminal and operate 3 different companies that run to interesting places at Brussels as well as across Belgium. International bus routes are also provided.
Visit the transportation page online to get more information.
Almost 70 airlines are currently operating flights at Brussels Airport with more than 150 destinations worldwide.
Brussels Airport is the base for Brussels Airlines and acts as a hub for several Star Alliance partners.
The airlines with more flights from the airport are: Brussels Airlines, Jetairfly, Thomas Cook Airlines, Ryanair, Vueling.
The busiest routes from the airport are: Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Lisbon, London, New York, Geneva, Milan, Frankfurt and Berlin.
Address: Leopoldlaan, 1930 Zaventem, Belgium
Phone: From Belgium: 0900/700 00 (€0.50/min)
From a foreign country: +32 2 753 77 53